Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa. This is perfect over rice for an easy weeknight dinner or served by itself for a party snack! Hi guys, I have the easiest recipe ever for you today. My kids absolutely love this Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe and would happily eat it every night but I just haven't been up to frying.
Stir till kielbasa is coated well. Kielbasa has long been a favorite sausage for meals and appetizers, and it's an excellent protein choice for the crockpot. Kielbasa is sometimes called Polish sausage, and it is available in most grocery stores. You can cook Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa
- You need 2 packages of keilbasa, cut into coins.
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle of bbq sauce (your favorite flavor).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sauerkraut, drained.
Sliced kielbasa, bell peppers, pineapple, onions cooked in a two ingredient sauce. Just slice up some kielbasa sausage (I used pork but you could use all beef or turkey kielbasa too), mince some garlic and measure out the other three ingredients. In a slow cooker set for low heat, mix the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, butter, onion, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper. Combine the currant jelly and mustard in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa step by step
- In a bowl combine : cranberry sauce, bbq sauce, black pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper, mix well…….
- In your crockpot add the can of drained sauerkraut……..
- Next add your cut up keilbasa pieces…….
- Now add your cranberry sauce mixture on top of keilbasa…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Add kielbasa to slow cooker mixture, stirring to coat well. Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites. There are certain types of food that have earned the name "party food" at our house. Things like wings, subs, queso and tortilla chips, crudite, dips and chips and the list goes on and on. These kielbasa bites are perfect party food and are ever-so-simple to put together.