Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe. Sprinkle with taco seasoning, add cream cheese cubes, and water. Image Source: Brooke McLay; Unplug the Crock-Pot. With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat the chicken.
With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat the chicken. Then spoon shredded chicken into the center of the flour tortillas. Roll tightly, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese, cubed and softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
Spray generously with olive oil spray. Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe If you love Mexican food, here is a recipe that will soon become a new favorite! This Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe is so easy and requires little work because the slow cooker does all the cooking for you! The shredded chicken and cream cheese make an amazing combination.
Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe step by step
- In a small bowl, add cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, mix well. Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Pour water into crock., season chicken..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. I used my pressure cooker (ninja foodie you can see my water line so not much water and I drained the water after it was done cooking… this was set on hi for 5 mins with a natural release.).
- Mix with cream cheese and 1/4 cup shredded cheese..
- Warm flour tortillas and spread a small amount of chicken mixture onto the tortillas..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese Roll up..
- Serve with additional toppings such as sour cream, salsa and avocado..
- Notes – I used a food processor for the chicken,..just easily for me…
We love an easy dinner recipe – especially when you can make it in the slow cooker! Sprinkle with taco seasoning, add cream cheese cubes, and water. With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat the chicken. Pour half of the mixture into your crockpot, place chicken in crockpot and pour remaining mixture over the chicken. Minutes before serving, remove chicken from crock pot, shred with two forks, and return to slow cooker.