Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖. Mix all ingredients except for the brisket. Place the brisket into the crock pot and pour the cola mixture over the meat. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
The magic of the slow cooker is not lost on us. A crowd-ready breakfast that bakes while everyone's sleeping? Cooking sides to go with the big feast? You can have Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖
- Prepare 1 of spiral sliced ham (10 pounds or under).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 cup of brown mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 (20 ounce) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Coming home after a long day to a perfect roast? Betty's your trusted source for the best slow-cooker recipes and secrets. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. This is a really good and easy slow cooker recipe for pinto beans, it's really good with some fresh cornbread on the side.
Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 step by step
- Remove ham from package and place in a crockpot that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……..
- In a bowl mix together black pepper, brown mustard, light brown sugar and crushed pineapple…….
- Pour mixture over ham…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your ham will be incredibly tender and yummy too 😋!!!.
You can add the jalapenos to your taste. We like it with a little kick but it's just as good without them. Have lip-smacking, saucy ribs ready just minutes after you get home from work. Footnotes Discover the best slow cookers to buy for making our favorite slow cooker recipes. Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot.