Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll. Crock pot cinnamon rolls are easy to make and taste amazing! I tried a crock pot cinnamon roll french toast casserole at a friend's house the other day. It was delicious so I started thinking about how to make creating it even easier and that's how this easy crock pot cinnamon roll casserole was born!
This recipe is so easy to make using those same refrigerated cinnamon rolls. How to Make Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls. During this time, you can prepare the filling and line the slow cooker with parchment paper. You can cook Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll
- It’s 2 cans of cinnamon rolls any kind will do – around 12 oz.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Easy, delicious, Gooey Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is sure to be a favorite Christmas morning recipe for breakfast, brunch, any holiday feast or when you want breakfast for dinner! You guys, I just made the absolute best thing the other day and I didn't even plan on sharing anything today. Let your Crock Pot do the work with our Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Introducing the sweetest way to kick off a weekend breakfast or casual holiday brunch.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll instructions
- Set aside the icing for later. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot. In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over the cinnamon rolls in the crock pot. Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top..
- Place the crock pot lid on top and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove lid and drizzle the icing packets over the cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of milk!.
- Notes- I used my ninja foodie on the slow cooker mode but at the end I air crisp the top for a few mins..
Rich, sugary, and gooey, this crowd-pleasing recipe (serves twelve hungry guests!), is extra sweet because it's made in the slow cooker. These Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to throw together. And better yet, the ingredients are most likely already in your fridge and cabinets! I did alter the icing recipe a bit because we are huge fans of almond extract (and from experience I can say that it is worth it to spend the extra money and not get the imitation…oh my!). Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is made in the crockpot.