Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Saute the celery, onion, parsley and mushrooms until onions are soft. In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes and vegetables.
Leftover Crock Pot Stuffing with Wild Rice can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days or frozen for up to two months. Add all the ingredients to the crock pot just before cooking. How to Dry Bread for Stuffing. You can cook Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing
- Prepare 8-8 1/2 cup of bread cubes.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Vegtable broth.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 Tbs of Herbs mix.
- You need 2 of stocks celery chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need of Extra Vegtable broth (as needed).
You can also use store-bought bread cubes. Then pour all of the sausage mixture into your crock pot with the bread stuffing. Depending on the shape of your crock pot, the time may vary. If you have a deep crock pot, I would suggest stirring the mixture once every hour.
Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing step by step
- In your crock pot add two sticks of butter and 2 1/2 cups broth in crock pot. Set crock pot on high and let melt completely..
- As you wait for the butter to melt chop onion and celery up and set aside. Once butter is completely melted whisk together and add in the vegetables. Throw in your favorite herb mixture..
- Add in bread crumbs and mix together tell all liquid is soaked up by the bread crumbs. Add more broth as needed..
- Cook on low for 2- 2 1/2 hours. Add broth as needed to avoid dryness. Enjoy!!!.
Now transfer the stuffing mixture to your Crock Pot. Set it on low, cover it and you're done – for now. It will be full to the brim, but the mixture will cook down. Check on the Crock Pot Stuffing now and then. Add in chicken broth a bit at a time if you feel it needs it.