Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot. If you love the dark meat at Thanksgiving, need a turkey recipe that looks after itself, or just feel like eating Thanksgiving dinner anytime, this super-easy slow cooked recipe is what you want. Just sprinkle turkey legs with seasonings, wrap in foil, and cook to amazing tenderness in your trusty slow cooker. These Crock Pot Turkey Legs are a great option for budget friendly holiday meals or everyday weeknight dinners.
HOW TO COOK TURKEY LEGS PERFECTLY EVERY TIME. This method is very forgiving, so don't worry! The Best Turkey Drumsticks Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly You can cook Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot
- It’s 6 of turkey legs.
- You need 3 teaspoons of poultry seasoning, divided.
- You need to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s 6 of 12×16 squares of foil.
Cranberry Slow-cooked Turkey Drumsticks, Crock Pot A John Wayne Turkey Drumsticks, Slow Cooker Mustard Greens With Smoked Turkey Legs Pat turkey legs all over with a paper towel to dry. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the oil. Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Pour water into the bottom of the pressure cooker. The smoked turkey thigh creates a wonderfully rich and smokey soup broth and there is a LOT of meat for those who like a meaty soup.
Smoked turkey legs in Crock-Pot instructions
- Wash the turkey legs, and shake off excess moisture. Sprinkle each turkey leg with about 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper to taste. Wrap the leg tightly in aluminum foil. Repeat with remaining legs..
- Place the wrapped turkey legs into a slow cooker with no liquids or other ingredients. Set the cooker to Low, and cook until the meat is very tender, 7 to 8 hours..
What kind of lentils to use While the smokiness of the meat really does impact the flavour of the soup, the other key ingredient are the lentils. Just a quick tutorial on smoked turkey legs in the instant pot. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Place turkey meat in slow cooker or crock pot. In a medium bowl mix remaining ingredients until fully combined.