Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits. This Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar Chive Biscuits is SO delicious, and a fun twist on traditional chicken pot pie. A classic creamy filling of chicken, carrots, celery, and potatoes is studded with sharp cheddar cheese, and these topped with fluffy, tender biscuits. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: Discard the chicken skin and shred the meat; set aside.
Great recipe for Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits. Yummy 😋 This Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie is easy and delicious thanks to the slow cooker. Full of chicken, potatoes, peas, carrots, seasoning and a creamy sauce! You can cook Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skinless).
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence.
- Prepare 1 jar of chicken gravy(I’m using a powered gravy today).
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
It has that incredible cooked-all-day flavor. It's a thick and creamy filling filled with chunks of chicken and potatoes and other veggies. And it's all served over biscuits! Fold in chopped chicken, vegetables and soup mixture.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot: red potatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic,black pepper Herbs de Provence and chicken gravy……….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, cheddar cheese and parsley flakes, place bowl in fridge until chicken is done…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked drop Bisquick mixture on top of chicken with a large spoon……..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour or until biscuits are cooked thru……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉 !!!!.
I love simple recipes and this one is no different. I promise, you won't have to sacrifice any flavor either! How to make Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie: First place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits. Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie is comfort in a bowl with tender chicken with vegetables in a creamy gravy served over hot flaky biscuits. If you are looking for a yummy comfort food recipe, you should try this Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie.