Taco in a bag. I love Taco in a Bag! I had this recipe at the Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. The chip bag serves as a shell for the tacos.
Cook the hamburger in a skillet. Cut open the end of a bag of chips. Spoon in some hamburger and beans, sprinkle We do this on a regular basis at our cub scout camp outs. You can have Taco in a bag using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco in a bag
- You need 1 of big bag of nacho cheese chips any brand.
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes diced.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Sandwich bags optional.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- You need of Whatever you like.
We even bring along diced black olives. Taco in a bag is a bag of taco chips topped with meat and other toppings. Taco in A Bag начал(а) читать. Tacos in a bag are perfect for any party and so fun to eat!
Taco in a bag step by step
- Shredded lettuce or cut into small pieces and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease, add taco seasoning packet and follow directions on packet, i like to add some salsa in at this point, but you don’t have too. When done set aside..
- Take a sandwich baggies, and add some chips, Crush them up some, add meat mixture,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and other topping..
- Note- for camping, prepare Lettuce and diced tomatoes at home that way you’re only browning the meat and it makes it easier. (also prepare the chips in the sandwich baggies.) What I do for at home is prepare the lettuce and the tomato set in my fridge wrapped up, until the first kid comes ask when’s dinner, or what’s for dinner, that way you only have to brown the meat…..
- You don’t have to use the sandwich baggies, can you a plate, that’s how I like mine… but you have some kids who wants it in a bag. When camping I put in sandwich baggies for everyone..
A walking taco is simply your favorite taco ingredients in a chip bag such as Fritos or Doritos. It's such a brilliant way to enjoy tacos, especially when you're entertaining a room full of guests. Taco in a Bag is something I had never heard of until I moved to Canada. Here it is a must for camping and hockey arenas. You'll be amazed at how easy, delicious and filling this super simple meal is.