Cauliflower fried rice. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" I posted this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower "Rice" recipe a while back, and it was a huge hit. So I decided to play around with that recipe and make this Asian version to go with the Orange Chicken I posted yesterday, and my husband (who detests cauliflower) was pretty amazed how the meal turned out. The portions are generous and you get a serving or two of.
In this quick and easy cauliflower fried rice recipe, I sauté grated cauliflower with aromatics, vegetables, soy sauce, and eggs, much like Chinese-style fried rice. It's a healthy, low-carb dish that's hearty enough to serve as a main course. Cauliflower Fried Rice – Make it Crispy! You can have Cauliflower fried rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower fried rice
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 200 grams of peeled and deveined prawns.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum.
- You need 1/4 of ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare pinch of himalayan salt.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare bunch of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of chilli long red to serve.
- You need 1 of lime wedges to serve.
You may be nervous about adding the eggs, but seriously, don't be. Once you do it you realize how easy it is! PREP CAULIFLOWER: Shred cauliflower using the largest side of a grater OR by just pulsing some rough cut pieces in a food processor; the end product should resemble smallish grains of rice. Add the cauliflower, edamame, and remaining sesame.
Cauliflower fried rice step by step
- Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Melt coconut oil and fry bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and pan fry prawns until almost cooked.
- Whisk eggs and make a thin omelette, when cooked remove and slice thinly..
- Heat remaining coconut oil and add onion and garlic cook until soft, add capsicum and ginger cook for 3-5 mins add the cauliflower and cook until tender. Add the tamari salt and pepper and remaining ingredients sir fry for a minute or two until heated through..
- Serve with splash of fish sauce and chilli if desired.
Cauliflower Fried Rice – Healthy, low-carb, and seriously tasty! Tastes so much like the Chinese takeout but without the guilt. Perfect healthy side dish Cauliflower Fried Rice Ever since I discovered that cauliflower can replace bread, potatoes, and rice, I am hooked! I can enjoy that same texture and flavor without the guilt. Plus, this Cauliflower Fried Rice is quicker to make that the full.