Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019.
You can cook Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019 using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019
- You need 2 pounds of mixed potatoes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of large boiled eggs.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced black ripened olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bacon pieces.
Potato Salad Thanksgiving Day 2019 instructions
- Boil the eggs ten minutes actual boiling. Wash the potatoes. Peel half of them. Dice them. Cover them with water and boil till fork tender..
- Chop the celery. Slice the olives. Add all the ingredients saving the dijon mustard, yellow prepared mustard, sour cream, and mayonnaise for the next to the last to mix in..
- Add the pickle relish. Mix well and chill. If the salad is dry add more mayonnaise. After chilling taste adjust the flavor with salt. Then cook the bacon crisp. Chop the bacon into pieces. Give it a good stir well. Add the chives and bacon pieces on top, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.