Turkey rice and vegetables. This Southwest Turkey, Vegetable and Rice Skillet is creamy, cheesy, full of vegetables, lean ground turkey and brown rice. It's sure to become a family favorite! It's the first week back to school here in Denver and that means quick and easy weeknight dinners are back on the menu.
Cook and stir until cheese is melted and soup is heated through. In a large pot over medium heat brown bacon until crispy and fat is rendered. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. You can have Turkey rice and vegetables using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey rice and vegetables
- You need 2 cups of diced carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced celery.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced cooked turkey or chicken.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of broth.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Once the turkey and vegetable dog food is cool you can feed it to your Fido. Ground turkey recipes are always a winner in our house, like Turkey, Kale and Rice Soup, Turkey Taco Stuffed Shells and Spicy Turkey Meatloaf. These Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowls almost always top the list of favorites. My kids are not fans of vegetables.
Turkey rice and vegetables instructions
- Melt butter in pan then add carrots and celery. Cook til vegetables are soft.
- Add broth, water and turkey bring to a boil then add cooked rice and salt and pepper..
- Simmer for 10 mins. Then let sit for 10 mins so the rice has time to soak up some of the broth. Then enjoy..
Well, quite frankly that is an understatement. Stir the cooked rice and the turkey strips into vegetables, season to taste and serve. Spray large skillet with vegetable spray and place turkey mixture in pan. Over medium-high heat cook and stir Turkey until browned; drain well. Add the Turkey back into the pan and mix.