Pad Thai x Any Vegetables.
You can have Pad Thai x Any Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai x Any Vegetables
- It’s 1/3 medium of capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of leeks.
- You need 1 of flat rice noodle.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind.
- You need 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 tbsp of deep fried onion.
Pad Thai x Any Vegetables instructions
- Soak rice noodle into lukewarm water for more than 3 hours..
- Chop all vegetables as you like..
- Stair fry all vegetables and chicken (or shrimp or tofu) with oil. When it's cooked, take a pan away from heat..
- Mix tamarind and warm water, stair well. Put fish sauce, shrimp paste, palm sugar and soy sauce into that..
- Put the pan on heat again and put drained rice noodles in (at that time rice noodle is not soft enough). Stair fry a bit and put the sauce from step 4 and stair fry more..
- If it seems burned, put a bit of warer. When rice noodle get soft (not too soft), put that on a plate and serve:).