Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats. Avocado Egg Boats baked with crispy bacon and bell peppers are the perfect easy breakfast to start the day. If you're a looking for more healthy breakfast options, you can never go wrong with eggs and avocado to start the day. How to Make a Low Carb Avocado, Bacon and Cheese Melt.
In a small bowl, mix together cooked chopped bacon, salsa, and a little heavy cream. Since creating these easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos we have been trying all sorts of new versions. These Jalapeno Popper Taquitos with Bacon are amazing! You can cook Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats
- It’s 1 of avacado.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shedded mild chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded mozerella cheese.
- It’s 1 strip of turkey bacon.
- It’s of (Opional) sharp chedder, colby,jack cheese, pork or beef bacon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayo.
And this four ingredient Keto Ravioli uses the same method with amazing results!. I wanted to come up with something using one of my favorite combos, bacon and avocado. Peace, Love and Low Carb – Low Carb and Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plans are low carb, gluten free, and keto friendly. All recipes include a color photo and complete nutritional analysis.
Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats instructions
- In a medium size bowl using a fork mix chedder and mozerella cheeses,but not with a mixer just use the fork or salad tongues to mix them together.do not heat..
- Cut the avacado in half. With a knife start at the top and cut around the core to make as even of a cut as you can. There is a large hard seed in the middle you cannot cut through the seed. So carefully cut around the seed creating two equal halfs..
- Carefully seperate both halfs but pulling them in opposite directions simultaniously..
- With a spoon pit the half with the seed in it. Use the spoon to pry the seed out..
- Using a tablespoon spoon out the avacado flesh in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cook the bacon slice in a small skillet until its slighty crispy. (Optional) cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet.
- Add avacado flesh, mayo and half the bacon to a blender..
- Blend until desired consistancy is reached..
- Skoop mixture and add half the mixture to half of the hollowed avacado..
- Repeat with the remaining half..
- Cut remainder of bacon into strips and lay it across the stop of the mixture..
- Add a pinch of sea salt,and pepper (Optional] garlic salt, garlic powder,pink mountain salt.
- Top both halves with the cheese mixture, microwave on high for one minute. (Bake in oven at 375) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven.Serve warm..
Comes with a printable grocery list, snack list, tips for meal prepping and suggestions for substitutions. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles. Low carb broccoli salad bursts with flavor and crunch.