Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks. Wrap your mozzarella sticks up tightly in an egg roll wrap halfway and fold in the corners into the mozzarella Stick. Egg wash corners again if needed. Continue folding until the mozzarella stick is completely covered and sealed tightly.
Wings, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gluten Free Crust. Call us today for more information on our menu, or to order delivery or take out. We deliver everywhere in the Grand Forks area, even as far as the University of North Dakota. You can cook Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.
- You need 16 of Egg Roll Wraps [room temp].
- It’s 16 stick of 1" x 3" Sticks Quality Mozzarella Or Mozterella String Cheese Sticks [room temp].
- You need 1 dash of Garlic & Onion Powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs [beaten].
- Prepare of Dips.
- It’s 1 of Bottle Marinara Spaghetti Sauce & 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Bottle Ranch Dressing.
- You need of Plate Garnishments.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives.
- You need 1 of Bottle Sport Peppers.
- It’s 1/3 of Shreaded Head Lettuce.
- It’s of Kitchen Tools Needed.
- Prepare 1 large of Frying Pan.
- It’s 4 cup of Clean Frying Oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Plate With Napkins For Draining Oil.
- Prepare 8 small of Ramakins.
- Prepare 1 of Set Tongs.
We start with a fresh roll, add pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and your choice of up to three pizza toppings. Fat Mike's Pizza – Menu Appetizers Build Your Own Pizza Specialty Pizza Salads Sandwiches Weekday Lunch Specials Pasta Calzones & Pizza Bowls Appetizers Build Your Own Pizza Specialty Pizza Salads Sandwiches Weekday Lunch Specials Pasta Calzones & Pizza Bowls Mike's Brick Oven Pizza Menu in Pottstown PA Pizza, Stromboli, Pasta, Burgers, Hoagies & Grinders, Steak Sandwiches, Salads Attempted to make the foolproof pan pizza with sourdough. Didn't quite get the rise, but it actually turned out NY styleish and delicious!
Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks step by step
- Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl with fork..
- Wipe egg wash on the entire outside rim of your wrapper with brush. [Authors Note: Major supermarkets like WalMart, Smiths and Albertsons sell Egg Roll Wraps in their produce or cold section].
- Cut your 1"x3" motzerella sticks or unwrap your pre-cut sticks. Wrap your mozzarella sticks up tightly in an egg roll wrap halfway and fold in the corners into the mozzarella Stick. Egg wash corners again if needed. Continue folding until the mozzarella stick is completely covered and sealed tightly. If any areas are still exposed, simply put additional egg wash on those openings and pinch tightly..
- Fill your pan with 2" high oil and heat..
- Don't overload your pan with cheese sticks. Start by frying 4 or 5 sticks. By overloading, you'll bring the oils temperature down causing your sticks to fry longer and to become greasy and tough..
- Fry until golden brown and crispy. About 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Pull from oil, drain in paper towels and sprinkle sticks with garlic and onion powder while their still moist from the hot grease..
- Pour your choice of heated marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce in to small bowls or ramekins and sprinkle tops with shredded parmesan cheese. Or, serve with sides of ranch dressing..
- Serve mozzarella sticks and marinara atop shreadded lettuce and other garnishments..
Also, pear + caramelized walnut salad with blue cheese, along with air fried wings (based off his oven wings recipe) and some mozzarella sticks! So I ordered again from Mike's Place and wow. two home runs. Get the bacon cheeseburger – you will NOT be disappointed. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! View menu and reviews for Mike's Diner in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews.