Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich.
You can cook Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich
- It’s 1/4 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s 3 pieces of Black Forest deli ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of brioche bun.
- You need of Oil for frying egg.
Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich step by step
- Form sausage into a patty and fry until fully cooked. Cook bacon and fry the egg in oil until cooked to your desire..
- Toast the brioche bun and top with warmed up deli ham, sausage patty, bacon, cheese and then the egg..
- Garnish with pepper but salt isn’t needed since the bacon and sausage are salty..