Brad's blue cheese and bacon burgers. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, bacon, scallions, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Grill patties to your desired doneness. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato, avocado and mayo.
In fact this burger is kind of like a perfect salad-turned-sandwich type thing because blue cheese and bacon on salads is my cup of tea folks. But we're making it better because we're smashing that whole flavor duo together with a burger and there are just few things more delicious than that. With little bits of bacon and blue cheese crumbles, this KETO approved cheeseburger is where it's at. You can have Brad's blue cheese and bacon burgers using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's blue cheese and bacon burgers
- Prepare of burger.
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 oz of blue cheese.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of leaf lettuce.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 6 of crostini or onion buns.
One of the toughest aspects of staying consistent when you start a Keto diet is finding meals that remind you of what you really love. And if you're anything like us, a really good cheeseburger hits the spot. Turkey Burgers with Bacon, Blue Cheese and Maple-Mustard Onions Rachael Ray Show. These bacon and blue-cheese stuffed burgers are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Brad's blue cheese and bacon burgers instructions
- mix all ingredients except buns and toppings.
- make 6 1/3 lbs patties.
- grill over direct heat until done. don't press on patties or they will turn out dry.
- top with desired toppings and serve.
This recipe uses a great technique we picked up from America – putting the bacon and cheese in the burger mix keeps the patty incredibly juicy. Place each butter/blue cheese circle into the middle of the burger ball and press into middle, shaping into a thick burger shape. Ensure that butter/blue cheese is sealed into the middle of the meat. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. While the burgers finish cooking, brush the split ciabatta buns with the garlic butter and toast on the grill grates.