Butter gravy smothered sirloin with mashed carrots. Buttery mashed potato and sweet sautéed carrots round out this hearty meal. Chefs, get ready for some serious comfort food. We're smothering pan-seared chicken in a creamy, milk-based gravy—which gets its warm, woodsy flavor from fresh sage, one of the season's finest herbs.
I made mine in my electric pressure cooker. I put some broth in Since my family loves mushrooms, I saut?ed a lot of mushrooms in a little butter and then added. Wash carrots thoroughly and scrape them. You can cook Butter gravy smothered sirloin with mashed carrots using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter gravy smothered sirloin with mashed carrots
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆steak◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1-1/4 pounds of top sirloin steak.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆gravy◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water more if needed.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ carrots◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆gravy ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of water.
Boil until tender, in mildly salted water. Take out and drain; mash them fine and add generous chunks of butter. Salt and sprinkle with black pepper. Crock Pot BBQ Sirloin Tip Steak over Mashed Potatoes – This recipe is hearty, filling and packed with flavor!
Butter gravy smothered sirloin with mashed carrots step by step
- Melt butter chop the onions coarsely. Add to butter..
- Slightly caramelize.
- Add steak salt and pepper the steak.
- When the steak has browned add, garlic, flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- When the flour has been incorporated add water till your desired thickness.
- Stir and let the gravy simmer with the sirloin.
- Melt the half stick of butter. Cut the carrots for easy fast cooking. Add salt. Let it caramelize really good it will look black. Mash them leaving lumpy. Stir in water, getting them semi creamy lumpy goodness..
- Serve with gravy atop the carrot. I hope you enjoy!.
One of my all time favorite main dishes! Barbecue Sirloin Tips Enhance All of the Tastes. I had two huge helpings of these BBQ Sirloin Tips over mashed potatoes and thought it was amazing. Remove the gizzards and save for the Smothered Gravy. Drain chipotles through a sieve over a bowl to catch sauce.