Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes.
You can have Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- It’s of brown gravy or homemade brown gravy.
- Prepare of small cans of mushroom.
- Prepare of onion optional.
Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes step by step
- Mix the first 4 ingredients, make into patties.
- Brown the patties in a small amount of oil in a pan on both sides. Or on sauté mode (want to cook them until they are just about done).
- Remove patties set aside, add in onions, if not using onions skip ( caramelized onions then follow directions for gravy packets then add to pot.
- Next add back the patties and drain mushrooms, add them in… let cook until hamburger patties are done, and gravy is thick. Serve over mashed potatoes. (I turned off my sauté mode and just put the lid on after my Gravy had thicken up.).