Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni. I found this recipe in the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook. I found it easy to make and very adaptable to what ingredients you prefer. Before ground turkey mixture is done, boil your rigatoni until al dente, drain well.
Crock Pot Italian Sausage Rigatoni Recipe is a one pot meal perfect for busy families and hungry kiddos. The Italian sausage give the pasta an amazing flavor for a dinner everyone will go crazy over. Crock Pot Italian Sausage Rigatoni Recipe. You can have Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni
- It’s 2 packages of ground turkey.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 of small can mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s 1 box of Rigatoni, cooked and drained.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 package of cheddar cheese.
Everything you need for a delicious dinner is in the crock pot. Find top-rated slow cooker recipes for chicken, pork, sandwich fillings, pot roasts, chili, stews, and more.. Stephanie's Freezer Spaghetti Sauce, Slow Cooker Vegan Leek and Potato Soup, Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, Grandma's Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage, Slow Cooker Variation, Slow-Cooked Stew Meat Chili The Best Crock Pot Rigatoni Recipes on Yummly Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker (crock-pot) Chicken, Crock Pot Lasagna Slow Cooker Over the years, the Crock-Pot has become a kitchen staple—and for good reason.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni step by step
- Sauté ground turkey in a pot with olive oil until browned…….
- Add in your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté for several minutes then add minced garlic…….
- Next add in your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves and crushed red pepper……
- Add in your can of mushrooms…..
- Next add in both jars of your favorite pasta sauce……Stir well…..
- Pour ground turkey mixture into a crockpot…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Before ground turkey mixture is done, boil your rigatoni until al dente, drain well……
- Carefully add cooked rigatoni to ground turkey mixture, stir well……
- Top with your shredded mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese, cook, covered until cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It allows you to whip up easy slow cooker recipes in no time at all, which is perfect for those busy weeknights. Basically, all you have to do is assemble the ingredients, turn it on, and within a few hours, you have a quick, easy dinner that's ready to serve. I like cooking from scratch when I have the time and patience but, I like cooking quick and easy convenience foods that I score on a bargain. Most of the ingredients found in this CrockPot Pasta Bake Recipe are quite often found on sale with a coupon. This CrockPot Dish is extremely frugal.