Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites. Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites. There are certain types of food that have earned the name "party food" at our house. Things like wings, subs, queso and tortilla chips, crudite, dips and chips and the list goes on and on.
Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, cut into strips,then place into crockpot. Cut kielbasa into coin shapes and place on top of chicken in crockpot. Pour in your bbq sauce, add your ranch seasoning and black pepper. You can cook Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites
- Prepare 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 packs of kielbasa.
- It’s 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
For the kielbasa bites, I added barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. I think you're going to like this upgrade! Not only is this recipe a fantastic appetizer that is just ideal for game days and celebrations, but it also makes a superb dinner when served over rice. Slow cooker Hawaiian Kielbasa Bites are the perfect appetizer for game day or holiday potluck.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, cut into strips,then place into crockpot…..
- Cut kielbasa into coin shapes and place on top of chicken in crockpot…..
- Pour in your bbq sauce, add your ranch seasoning and black pepper…..Mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with toothpicks, maybe some crackers and enjoy 😉!.
An easy recipe made with Kielbasa sausage, pineapple, BBQ sauce, brown sugar and spices. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Kielbasa Bites. All you need is three ingredients. This is a recipe that's so simple, I hesitate to even call it a recipe. Great as an appetizer ! 😋 JrzyGrlMom.