Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff. Easy Crockpot Beef Tips with Gravy. This crock pot beef tips and gravy is super quick and super delish too! You'll not have leftovers of this yumminess so if you want to freeze some for later, you might want to double it.
While a beef stew is always on the mind when one buys stew meat I knew that Crock-Pot Beef Tips was something a little different and a recipe that I knew. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Want to make your own onion soup mix? You can have Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff
- It’s 2.5 lbs of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 of lipton onion soup mix pack.
- You need 1 of whole package mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese block at room temperature.
- It’s Half of cup sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare of Flour or cornstarch.
Be sure to try my HOMEMADE DRY ONION SOUP MIX. It works wonderful in this meal! Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Gravy (with no "cream soup!" ) is wonderfully tender, richly satisfying, comforting and flavorful and the perfect make ahead meal for busy weeknights! Beef Tips Recipe – also known as Beef Tips and Rice and Beef Tips and Noodles – is about to become one of your favorite recipes!
Crockpot Beef Tips & Mushroom Stroganoff step by step
- Put meat, lipton soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms in crockpot. Mix together.
- Put on low for 8 hours. Half hour before it's done cut up cream cheese and put in pot with sour cream..
- Stir in thickener if desired. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles..
You will be blown away by the flavor and ease of this luxuriously, melt-in-your-mouth. Liberally season the cubed steak with salt and pepper. Add the steak, onion, garlic, mushrooms, and dry onion soup mix to your slow cooker. Crock Pot Peppered Beef Tips Notes. I did a heavy sprinkling on top of the soups before I mixed everything in and wasn't sure if it would be a "peppered" flavored recipe.