Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken. How to make crockpot Italian chicken. Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Then add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese cubes.
Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken. Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended. You can have Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Prepare 5 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packet of Italian dressing mix.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bar cream cheese, softened.
- You need of Cooked noodles.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
OK ladies and gents get ready to have your socks knocked off with this yummy recipe for creamy Italian chicken. But my food photography skills left much to be desired. I'm admittedly a bit sluggish getting back into my routine this new year. Are any of you like that?
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken step by step
- Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in crockpot……..
- In a bowl mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic…….
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts…….
- Place your sliced onion over chicken breasts…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours……..
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and leave inside crockpot…….
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and cream cheese……
- Add cream of chicken soup mixture to chicken in crockpot, stir well……
- Keep on warm heat and continue to stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cream cheese / cream of chicken mixture……
- Serve over cooked noodles with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and enjoy 😉!.
Or do you just go full throttle into the new year? We had a wonderful Christmas season, and looking back, it always feels like it goes by so quick. But I'm looking forward to this new year with hope. Slow cooker creamy Italian chicken is an easy dump & go crock pot dinner that takes just minutes to prepare and then it's ready when you are. The chicken is fall apart tender and it makes the most amazing creamy Italian sauce.