Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and Red Potatoes is a fast and easy meal that the entire family will enjoy. This recipe cooks potatoes and chicken together with a touch of butter on the potatoes and a ranch dressing packet for flavor. Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes and Green Beans.
Double the lemon zest, using two lemons instead of one. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Layer chicken breasts on top of the vegetables. You can cook Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 7 of red potatoes, cleaned and cubed.
- Prepare 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of melted margarine or butter.
In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes is a delicious crock pot meal made with juicy chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in a flavorful gravy. This is one of the best slow cooker recipes for an easy dinner! I am so excited to share this recipe with you!
Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs and place into crockpot……
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and place minced garlic into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Place cleaned red potatoes all around chicken thighs……
- Sprinkle your packet of Ranch dressing mix all over potatoes and chicken thighs……
- Place your melted butter or margarine all over chicken thighs and potatoes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😋!!! I served mine with white rice 🍚!!! 😋.
As I was testing this slow cooker recipe to get it just perfect for you to make in your kitchen, this crockpot chicken and potatoes quickly became a. Tools You Need For Chicken and Potatoes with Green Beans: If you need a new slow cooker, my husband got me this Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget It for Christmas & it's so nice – I love being able to set it in the morning then it automatically switches to warm when it's done. Place flour in a large bowl or dish. Add chicken, one piece at a time; toss to coat. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides.