Crockpot Chicken Alfredo. Get Free Recipes With The Recipe Kart App. Easy To Advanced Recipes With Step By Step Instructions. Reliable & Highly Rated By Users.
Right before serving, stir broccoli and fettuccine into the creamy mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese for an easy, hands-off meal that everyone in your family will. Whether you call it a Crock Pot recipe or a slow cooker recipe, this is the perfect way to make an easy family-friendly dinner! You can have Crockpot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- You need 4 of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
Start with a quick sear on the chicken, don't cook the chicken all the way through. Just add some color to the chicken, this will equate to flavor in the Crockpot Chicken Alfredo. In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is crazy easy to make and so amazing.
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Spray your crockpot with nonstick spray like Pam. Place the chicken breasts, chicken broth, chopped onion, all the seasonings, olives and the mushroooms into the crockpot. Cook for 3 hours on high, or until the chicken falls apart..
- Add the 2 jars of sauce. I went with the four cheese alfredo sauce by Ragu..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add tablespoon of sea salt and a tablespoon of oil to the water. Add pasta of your choice, i used rigatoni noodles. Once youve reached desired tenderness of noodle, drain it then add noodles to crockpot. Turn crockpot down to warm until ready to serve..
You can enjoy delicious Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! We just ate this easy and delicious recipe – Crock pot Chicken Alfredo. The entire family including the picky ones completely cleaned off their. Parmesan is a hard cheese, so when a recipe says "grated" it means grate the cheese! Shredded just doesn't work the same!