Easy Chinese style grilled chicken. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. A simple and easy recipe for asian grilled chicken! It's a quick chicken marinade with soy sauce, minced garlic, rice vinegar, ground ginger, and one secret ingredient that makes the chicken SUPER tender!
Great recipe for Easy Chinese style grilled chicken. I have modified the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled chicken recipe into Chinese style recipe. Since the people love this Mediterranean grille chicken I have decided to share this similar recipe of Chinese Style. You can cook Easy Chinese style grilled chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chinese style grilled chicken
- It’s 2 of whole chicken 900 grams each.
- You need 20 ml of lemon juice or red wine vinegar.
- It’s 20 gm of ginger & garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 gm of chilli paste.
- Prepare 50 ml of White wine or rum.
- It’s 100 ml of corn oil or canola oil.
- It’s 2 stalk of fresh oregano & rosemary (dried also ok).
- You need 10 gm of Five Spices or whole spices.
- It’s of Salt and pepper as per taste.
- You need 20 ml of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 2 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of medium boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of fresh Chinese Celery.
- You need 1/2 of medium lemon (optional).
- You need 2 portion of fries or assorted vegetables.
- It’s 20 ml of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Vinegar Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of Chinese garlic Sauce.
Time to fire up the grill again. This time with a sweet and spicy Asian inspired grilled chicken breast. This chicken is super easy to make. Perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
Easy Chinese style grilled chicken instructions
- Clean the chicken & cut into two halves each then remove back bones, chest bones, neck, leg tips and wings tips. Cleave the thighs along the bones or remove the leg bones if you like..
- Keep the chicken aside and mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Now marinate the chicken halves thoroughly and keep in chiller for at least 8 hours for best result..
- Prepare the charcoal fire ready for grill and take out the chicken from chiller and be ready for cooking. Now cut the tomatoes and potatoes into halves each and put on grill. Put the chicken halves in a grilling net and put in heat..
- Turn the chicken till cooked from both side. Check also tomatoes & potatoes. Prepare fries or steamed vegetables..
- Serve the chicken with vegetables, grilled tomatoes, potatoes and lemon half. Serve vinegar chilli, soya sauce and Chinese garlic sauce separate bowls. For more detail about the recipe and Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe please visit the link….. https://bit.ly/2mfvM0F.
It starts with a sweet and spicy asian marinade. Made with soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, sesame oil and Sriracha. We are the UK's number one food brand. This recipe is an easy version of beggar's chicken and it doesn't require clay or lotus leaves.. Whole chicken thighs are doused in a marinade of spicy ginger sauce and grilled or broiled to finish.