Crispy Pork Belly.
You can have Crispy Pork Belly using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pork Belly
- It’s 1.5 pound of Pork Belly.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of shaoxing wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of five spices powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping (optional).
Crispy Pork Belly step by step
- Put the soy sauce, mirin, shaoxing wine, five spices powder and garlic powder inside the InstantPot and mix..
- Put the pork belly in the pot skin side up. Add water to the pot just below the pork belly skin. Cook using meat function for 18 minutes, natural release..
- When done, take it out and set aside until ready to air fry..
- Spray some oil on a sheet of aluminum foil. Put the pork belly on the foil, skin side up. Wrap the foil around the pork belly, leaving the skin exposed. Use a fork to poke lots of holes in the skin..
- Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 15-18 minutes until the skin is golden brown and nice and crispy..
- Serve on its own or can be served with Thai sweet chili sauce for dipping..