Thai Indian fusion chicken curry.
You can have Thai Indian fusion chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Indian fusion chicken curry
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cubed potato.
- Prepare 1 of can sweet peas.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garam marsala.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves,minced.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
Thai Indian fusion chicken curry step by step
- Brown chicken in oil and set aside.
- Place onion and garlic in little oil cook a couple min. Then add curry powder and marshals. Salt pepper to taste cook a couple more min..
- Add coconut milk,peas and potatoes and let simmer for 15 min..
- Eat like it is or put it on rice and enjoy.