Choo Choo train fried rice, vegetarian version. Great recipe for Choo Choo train fried rice, vegetarian version. See great recipes for Choo Choo train fried rice, vegetarian version too! Choo Chee Curry is a great Thai home style curry dish.
In a bowl and with a fork, beat together the egg, green onion, MSG (or other flavor enhancer), salt, and sherry (or Bragg). Add the rice and stir vigorously to combine well. Choo Choo is a restaurant featuring online Pan-Asian food ordering to athens, GA. You can have Choo Choo train fried rice, vegetarian version using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choo Choo train fried rice, vegetarian version
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry sherry.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal.. See great recipes for Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style too! View Sushi Choo Choo menu, Order Sushi food Pick up Online from Sushi Choo Choo, Best Sushi in Sugar Land, TX. See great recipes for Candy and Train Onigiri Rice, Train Cake, Train qeema too!
Choo Choo train fried rice, vegetarian version step by step
- Mix eggs and sherry.
- Pour oil in pan heat.
- Stir in minced onion and egg.
- Scramble the eggs into small pieces.
- Add rice salt and peas and stir constantly 8-10 minutes or until everything is heated through.
- If you want the non vegetarian add a half cup diced ham in direction step 5.
Cosmic Delivery is an Athens food Delivery Service, operating all around the Athens area. Choo Choo is a fast, affordably priced, hibachi style, Japanese-Korean cuisine. Traditionally, it is an American term for Japanese teppanyaki cooking, where gas-heated hotplates are integrated into tables around which many people (often multiple parties) can sit and eat at once. Serves Chinese and Singaporean vegetarian zi char dishes, fried 'oyster,' fried rice, fried noodle, yong tau foo, and laksa. Call ahead and let HappyCow know if.