Low carb Keto skillet pizza. This keto pizza is wonderfully crispy and so very tasty! It's the easiest low carb pizza recipe I have in my repertoire, and I love that it's ready so fast. If you like crispy thin-crust pizza, I think you are going to love this recipe.
Try our keto and low-carb meal plans for free! Make low carb pizza in a skillet! This easy pizza recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. You can have Low carb Keto skillet pizza using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb Keto skillet pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of mozerella cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Franciso Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- You need of Pizza topping of your choice, pepperoni,mushroom, tomato, ect.
- Prepare of Optional: Nonstick cooking spray.
Creating a low carb pizza on your stove top by simply using a skillet is a fantastic option when you are wanting a quick keto pizza. There's just something about baking in a cast iron skillet that adds a little special "oomph" to a pizza crust. This recipe results in a golden brown keto pizza crust that stands up to all the cheese, meat, and veggie toppings you could need. Today I am sharing my super easy crustless skillet pizza recipe and meal prep.
Low carb Keto skillet pizza step by step
- Place a nonstick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- (Optional) This will alsp work with a griddle, and you may also use any skillet and spray coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan to create a nonstick surface..
- Quickly and carefully spread the cheese evenly across the bottom of the skillet..
- Also quickly begin to spoon the pizza sauce and spread it across the top of the cheese.
- Add the additional toppings.
- Be very careful to supervise this pizza while cooking to avoid scroching..
- With a watch the edges of the pizza it should become brown and have a crispy texture..
- Allow it too cook another 3 mins..
- Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Wait one minute then remove the pizza from the skillet..
- Slice and serve warm..
You can easily tailor this to your own personal low carb or keto macros. XO ~ Jessica ~~~~~ Watch my. His goal is to create delicious sugar-free recipes anyone can make and enjoy. THIS recipe is comfort food that we can actually have and not feel guilty about eating. Our keto pizza skillet mimics a supreme pizza simply without the crust.