Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake. I'm pretty sure I could eat the peanut butter frosting on its own by the spoonfuls it's so good. Incredibly chewy and delicious, it's the perfect healthy treat for kids and adults alike. Just a few simple ingredients are needed for the basis – homemade raspberry jam swirl is totally optional!
Made sweet by maple syrup, bananas, and peanut butter, which all contribute a little bit to the nutty, sweet taste of this cake. I hope you liked today's vegan treat recipe. Sugar Free Banana Peanut Butter Cookies Happy Healthy Mama. mashed banana, rolled oats, dates, crunchy peanut butter, pure vanilla. You can have Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake
- It’s 3-4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of peanutbutter according to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (or regular milk).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats grinded in a food processor to flour consistency.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (carbonato).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Made with no flour, sugar, oil, grains or butter, it's the ultimate guilt-free snack or dessert ready in just one minute! This Healthy Zucchini Cake Recipe is vegan, gluten free, flourless, and loaded with almond butter, dark chocolate, and zucchini!. Healthy Date Peanut Butter Cups Recipe.. Whisk together all natural almond butter, maple syrup, mashed banana, and vanilla extract.
Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Add peanut butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine..
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 mins.
Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. This Healthier Whole Wheat Banana Cake is dairy-free friendly, refined sugar-free and so moist you will not believe it. I made these little Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Cookies with no added sugar as a way to transition from eating way too many sugary foods to eating none at all. They are not technically "sugar free", but their sugar comes from the bananas and dates.