Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad.
You can cook Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- You need 4 cups of mashed cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of diced celery.
- Prepare 3 of large boiled eggs diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced dill pickles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced green olives.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad step by step
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..