Italian Wedding Soup.
You can have Italian Wedding Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup
- You need 1 of small sliced onion.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces.
- You need 2 (32 oz) of cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand.
- You need 16 oz of frozen cheese tortellini.
- You need 12 oz of bag of spinach rinsed.
- It’s 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s pinch of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of small party sized meatballs – *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs.
Italian Wedding Soup instructions
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins..
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute..
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese..