One Pot Jambalaya. To make this New Orleans jambalaya a quick one-pot meal, I do a little prep work the night before. I chop up the celery, bell peppers, and onions and refrigerate them in a zippered plastic bag. I chop up the chicken, slice the sausage, remove the shrimp tails and put them each in a separate container.
One Pot Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya Recipe. One Pot Jambalaya with Shrimp and Andouille Sausage. How to Make One Pot Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya Recipe. You can have One Pot Jambalaya using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Jambalaya
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked sausage (andoille).
- You need 2 cups of long grain rice uncooked.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of diced celery.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic pressed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 packets of beef oxo.
- You need 1 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn, carrots, peas (optional).
- You need 3 cups of water.
One Pot Thai Peanut Pasta:This One Pot Thai Peanut Pasta features shrimp or chicken, noodles, vegetables, seasonings, and peanuts all cooked together in a light, creamy peanut sauce. Saute on medium-high until the sausage gets some color on it, then remove it and set it aside. Add in the chicken (adding more oil if necessary) and the rest of the grill seasoning and saute until the chicken is browned but not cooked through. This easy, one pot Louisiana Jambalaya Recipe is perfect for busy nights.
One Pot Jambalaya instructions
- Chop bacon into 1 cm pieces and cook. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add butter, onions and celery to bacon grease. Cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cooked sausage, cook for 2 minutes constantly stirring..
- Add water, canned tomatoes dry rice, 3/4 of the parsley and all spices. Bring all to a boil..
- Reduce heat to low simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until rice is soft stirring once or twice in between..
- Add frozen veg mix (optional) and previously cooked bacon. Cook another 5 minutes on low. Stir, garnish with parsley and serve!.
With very little hands-on time, this Louisiana Jambalaya recipe is easy to make and packed with flavor. This post was created in partnership with Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own. This quick and easy Jambalaya is made in one pot and is loaded with a little New Orleans flavor! It's the perfect gluten free meal for busy weeknights!