Gluten Free Quiche.
You can have Gluten Free Quiche using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Quiche
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped baby spinach.
- You need 3 of links of organic bkfst sausage or vegetarian sausage.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
Gluten Free Quiche step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- boil potatoes . drain water when done.
- STIR potatoes, salt, pepper, butter and onion.
- spray glass pie plate with olive oil cooking spray.
- mash potato mixture into pie plate to form crust @1/4" thick.
- bake crust alone for @30 min or until brown or your desired amount of crispiness..
- whisk eggs together and add spinach, cooked sausage and cheese (or any desired ingredients).
- when crust is done cooking reduce heat to 350..
- pour egg mixture into pie plate and cook @30 min.