Asian Meatballs. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! The meatballs themselves are very well seasoned and just delicious. And the Asian-style glaze is marvelous – sticky, just a little sweet, and very, very flavorful.
In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. Asian Meatball Recipe Stove Top Version: In a large dutch oven, heat hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Asian Meatballs "My mom creates her own recipes for wonderful Asian-inspired menus, so I came up with these pork sausage meatballs and dipping sauce to complement her meals." —Amanda Kotlan, Spokane, Washington This Asian Meatballs Recipe fits in very nicely with all of the others as it is simple and and full of flavor. You can cook Asian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork or ground pork sausage.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of white bread torn into small pieces as needed to bind mixture (I used 3 slices).
In terms of ingredients, this Asian Meatballs Recipe can easily be tailored to your likes. To make the hoisin sauce, whisk together hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine all sauce ingredients except scallions, stirring well. Place meatballs in slow cooker, pour sauce over and stir gently.
Asian Meatballs step by step
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl until well mixed..
- Form into 24-26 one inch balls. Chill in freezer for about an hour..
- For soup: add meatballs to boiling broth of choice; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes..
- These can also be pan fried in oil browning on each side and cooking until no longer pink in the center. Eat over white rice or use as an appetizer with your favorite Asian dipping sauce..
Turn heat to warm setting and serve meatballs directly from slow cooker or, alternatively, transfer meatballs to a serving platter or bowl. Two of my favorite things: Asian food and meatballs come together to make these amazing Asian Turkey Meatballs. These meatballs are tender, flavorful, juicy and loaded with tons of sauce. I baked these meatballs instead of pan frying. It makes it a lot easier to cook the meatballs and they can be cooked in one batch.