Apple Chips. These yummy cinnamon apple chips will disappear almost as quickly as you make them! They're perfect for healthy snacks and easy to take on the road. The secret is baking at a very low temperature for a long time, which dehydrates the apples.
Unlike their store-bought counterparts, however, this apple chips recipe uses no sugar and the chips are baked, not fried. This is healthy snacking at its finest! This recipe is sponsored by Pick 'n Save. You can have Apple Chips using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Chips
- You need 2 of Granny Smith Apple.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
Apple Inc. has designed System on Chip (SoC) and System in Package (SiP) processors for their mobile consumer devices. They combine a low-power central processing unit (CPU) and other components into a physically compact package to meet the stringent power and space constraints common to mobile devices. Johny Srouji is the executive in charge of Apple's silicon design. The simple syrup really makes a difference with these apple chips.
Apple Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 100 fan forced Use an apple corer to take out the core of Apple, (this is optional). Slice the apple as finely as possible otherwise they won't turn out crispy.
- Place 2 sheets of greaseproof/baking paper on a baking tray, place the sliced apples on the tray, do not overlap them otherwise they won't crisp..
- Lightly sprinkle the cinnamon over the sliced apples. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour, flipping over at halfway..
It makes them shiny and more crispy. You can reuse the syrup to sweeten tea or make another batch of apple chips. Nothing but fruit: These thin slices will need a couple of hours in the oven to dry out and firm up, but it's mostly hands-off — you'll just need to flip them halfway through. Use your favorite apple, and slice them as thin as you can. (We like. Homemade Oven Baked Apple Chips: It's amazing how different an apple tastes once the moisture is removed.