Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Add chicken and turn to coat. Next up, it's time to add some BBQ sauce to the top of your chicken breast and slow cook! We have a delicious homemade BBQ sauce on FFF, but you can use whatever kind you like.
In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Crock Pot Shredded BBQ Chicken is delicious, tender chicken that is easily made with frozen chicken breasts, bbq sauce and special seasoning! We were really wanting some BBQ because the weather has been so cold and erratic here and we wanted a taste of something we eat a lot of in the summer. You can have Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast: As you'd expect from the slow cooker, the chicken is juicy and super tender, and falls apart with the slightest touch into thick shreds. Because this cut is so lean, it also has the most mild-mannered flavor of the three versions. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs: If you're after a batch of shredded chicken that's ultra rich and flavorful, using. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken slow cooks to perfection in the best sweet and tangy homemade BBQ sauce.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
The chicken is so tender and just melts in your mouth with the most amazing flavor! This is a great way to kick off spring and get into summer time with this BBQ Chicken. Slow cooker BBQ chicken thighs with rich flavors, prepared with a homemade BBQ sauce. The meat is very tender and great for making pulled chicken sandwiches or enjoying with pasta or mashed potatoes. You can make BBQ chicken thighs by slow cooking it in a store-bought BBQ sauce or a homemade BBQ sauce.