Slow Cooker Beef Roast. Get Beef Roast Slow Cooker Recipe That Are Quick & Easy With Recipes Search. Delicious Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipes. Get Free Recipes With Recipe Kart App.
It's easy in the slow cooker. The key is searing the meat first. Place beef round roast in slow cooker, then add carrots, onion, and celery. You can cook Slow Cooker Beef Roast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Beef Roast
- Prepare 1,7000-2 kg of chuck roast.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cube of beef stock.
- Prepare 200-250 ml of red wine.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut into chunks.
- It’s 2 of carrots peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of medium potatoes peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks sliced.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves peeled and smashed.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers cut in large slices.
Season with garlic powder and black pepper. Pour Worcestershire and barbeque sauce over meat and vegetables. This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Here's how you can make roast beef in a crock pot.
Slow Cooker Beef Roast instructions
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper all over the beef..
- Heat oil over high heat and brown all over. It should have a nice deep brown crust. It should take about 5-7 min. Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- Put all vegetables in slow cooker, add the stock, wine and the bay leaf close and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours..
- At the end you can add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water. Allow to thicken for 5 min..
- Pour the gravy over the meat and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
Taste of Home has the best slow cooker roast beef recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Grandma's Best Roast Beef Recipes Savor roast beef recipes that were meant for Sunday dinners, family gatherings and good-old, down-home cooking any day of the week. Stir in beef broth mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove beef, potatoes, carrots, celery and onion from the slow cooker; shred beef, using two forks. If beef roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings.