Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs. Pepper Ribs take no time to add to the slow cooker and make for a great easy dinner. If you haven't done ribs in the crock pot, you need to put it on your dinner menu ASAP. I've done ribs with other cooking methods but for me, the cooking them in the crock pot is not only is the easiest but it also always cooks the ribs to.
I am what you would call a fair weather winter person. Dr Pepper Ribs in the slow cooker absolutely fall off the bone and have the best flavor! This recipe takes only a few simple ingredients and tastes great every time. You can have Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs
- Prepare 4 1/2 lbs of pork ribs.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans Dr. Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
This recipe is perfect for dinner or for a Fall afternoon watching football. Slow Cooked Dr Pepper Baby Back Ribs – Something magical happens when you cook barbecue low and slow. Smoking is of course, the gold standard. For those who don't have a smoker, using a slow cooker is a terrific option for low and slow cooking.
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs instructions
- Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 can of Dr. Pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4..
- Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil..
- Place ribs on wire rack on prepared pan.
- Stir together BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, black pepper and 1 cup Dr. Pepper..
- Brush ribs with sauce and bake for 15 minutes..
- Flip ribs and brush again and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve with remaining sauce..
This is a sponsored conversation written by me and on behalf of Dr Pepper®. The opinions and texts are all mine. These Slow Cooker Dr Pepper Ribs are the BEST RIBS EVER! Pork spareribs slow cooked in Dr Pepper and seasonings, then topped with BBQ sauce – your new favorite tailgating recipe! Mouthwatering ribs can actually be prepared in your slow cooker, and the results are just as delicious.