Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. Add the potatoes, diced onions, chicken broth, seasonings, and butter to your slow cooker. Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Soup. Making potato soup in the crock pot is easy to do. A quick overview of this recipe: Cook bacon until crispy. You can have Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- You need 1 bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 2 of pouches real bacon bits or pieces.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
Add (raw) potatoes and other ingredients to the slow cooker. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Whisk together flour, milk, and stock in a medium bowl. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together..
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours..
- Sooooooo good..
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. I absolutely love this loaded potato soup, and love how incredibly easy and cheap it is to make! I especially love that it makes enough for me to have leftovers to snack on throughout the week! Or, instead of having a cream-based potato soup, skip the milk/cream altogether. This potato soup recipe is a hearty Crock-Pot dinner whether it's creamy or served as a more traditional broth-base soup.