Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Using your hands, mix until fully combined. There's no need to heat up your oven or turn on your stove for these easy and healthy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs!
The cheese may start melting out of the meatballs, that's okay. Add meatballs in single, loosely spaced layer in slow cooker. Cover with pasta sauce, stack more meatballs in second layer. You can have Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of tsb black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- It’s 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Flavorful Italian-style meatballs stuffed with mozzarella cheese and cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like Chicken Sliders, another tasty recipe cooked in a crock pot. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and drizzle olive oil into it. Add meatballs and cook until just browned.
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..
Using a slotted spoon, transfer meatballs into a slow cooker. Serve the stuffed meatballs and sauce over spaghetti. How many meatballs should you make? Make as many meatballs as your slow cooker or Instant Pot will hold and yes you can stack them on top of each other if you are using a smaller appliance. In the slow cooker, pour the meatballs with the sauce, canned tomatoes, oregano, sage, the remaining salt and a dash of pepper.