Smoked tri tip. Think you couldn't possibly love steak anymore? Smoked tri-tip is on of my favorite beef cuts to smoke when I am looking for a steak-like texture and flavor. The really awesome thing is that cooking steaks or even lean.
Smoked Tri Tip is an easy, quick, and affordable alternative to brisket. Learn the secrets for perfect Smoked Tri Tip Recipe from a professional BBQ caterer. We've said it once, and we'll say it again. You can cook Smoked tri tip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked tri tip
- Prepare 4 lbs of tri tip.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
We love Smoked Tri-Tip around the Pacific Northwest! Dry Rubbed and Smoked Tri-Tip Roast Recipe. And tri-tip is melt in your mouth tender as long as you don't over-cook it. The process I use is called a "Reverse Sear".
Smoked tri tip instructions
- Baste tri tip with olive oil. Mix all dry ingredients then rub into meat and let set for 1 hour..
- Get smoker to temperature of 225 and cook for 2 hours..
- Once off grill, wrap with foil and let rest for 10 minutes..
This smoked tri tip is a tender beef roast coated in a homemade spice rub, then slow smoked to perfection. An easy and impressive main course that's great for feeding a crowd! Tasty Oak Smoked Tri Tip Recipe. If you've enjoyed it grilled or roasted, you'll love smoked tri tip. But it might be hard to find in your neck of the.