Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl. Made with either ground pork or beef, this Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl tastes just like an Asian egg roll but without the egg roll wrapper. You may have seen the recipe for Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl floating around a lot on the internet. It's one of my favorite meals, so I had to make my own take on it!
So, we've taken the best part (the filling!) and turned it into crack coleslaw.. Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl. This recipe is a winner in so many ways. You can cook Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork, mild flavor.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 T of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 T of chicken broth.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
You can call it "crack slaw" or "eggroll in a bowl" — either way, you'll love it. Cook ground pork with sliced white onion in a large skillet over medium heat, making sure meat is crumbled and cooked through. Add pork and season with salt and pepper. KETO EGG ROLL IN A BOWL is our family's answer to take-out!
Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl step by step
- Brown ground pork in a large pan or wok over medium heat..
- Add sesame oil and onion to pan with browned ground pork. Mix together and continue cooking over medium heat..
- Mix soy sauce, garlic, and ground ginger together in a small bowl. Once onions have browned, add the sauce mixture to the pan..
- Immediately add the cabbage to the pan and toss to coat evenly. Add chicken broth to the pan and mix. Continue cooking over medium heat for three minutes, stirring frequently..
- Garnish with salt, pepper, and green onion..
It's ready in minutes, packs in a ton of flavor, and it's good for you, too! It's probably the hardest part about sticking to a low carb diet for him. The man REALLY likes cookies too. 😉 This Healthy Egg Roll in a Bowl (aka Crack Slaw) has all of the great flavor of Egg Rolls, but it's a sure to please Easy One Pan Meal with all the taste, but without the carby wrappers. You're absolutely definitely going to want to add this kid-friendly dish to your rotation-it's that easy and that good! This low carb, keto friendly, and paleo slaw is an addictive Asian dinner recipe the whole family will love.