Spicy Asian Slaw With Shrimp. Sweet & Spicy Asian Shrimp Tacos is the perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Sweet chili sauce toss in shrimp, wrapped in a tortilla & topped with cabbage. Asian flavors turned into tacos are sure to please a crowd.
For the Shrimp: Beat the egg and Sriracha together in a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine the coconut flour, salt, cayenne, ginger, and garlic powder and stir. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. You can have Spicy Asian Slaw With Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Slaw With Shrimp
- You need 1 packages of Coleslaw mix.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- You need 8 oz of Sugar snap peas, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 lb of Medium size shrimp, cooked/shelled.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Peanuts or chow mein noodles, optional topping.
- It’s of dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Or less, sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste or 1 teaspoon ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
Add the shrimp to the egg mixture and then toss to coat in the seasoned coconut flour. Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp with Asian Slaw makes a flavorful, light meal that's perfect for grilling season. Chunks of fresh pineapple are threaded onto skewers with shrimp that has been marinated in Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. They grill up in just minutes and taste so […] Experience the best Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage Cilantro Slaw and shrimp taco sauce recipe- such amazing combination of all the things to go together in a dish-just flavor explosion.
Spicy Asian Slaw With Shrimp step by step
- Mix the dressing ingredients an set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss all remaining ingredients, except peanuts.
- Mix dressing with salad, tossing well to coat all.
- Allow to marinate in the fridge for a while before serving.
- Top with peanuts or chow mein noodles if desired.
They're super quick and easy to make, present very well and will make you look like a pro! This recipe is inspired by my popular spicy shrimp and avocado salsa tacos. Instead of an avocado salad, we're switching things up by using a honey cilantro lime slaw and topping the tacos off with a creamy sriracha sauce. While frozen shrimp are not the best choice if you'll be eating shrimp cocktail, it's perfect for recipes where the shrimp are being jazzed up with spices (hi, Healthy Shrimp Pad Thai and Shrimp Guacamole Bites) or fresh ingredients like garlic (Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Garlic Shrimp with Quinoa, and Healthy Shrimp Scampi, I heart you all). In the case of our shrimp tacos, the shrimp are.