Low Carb peanut butter fudge.
You can have Low Carb peanut butter fudge using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb peanut butter fudge
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter (lowest Carb…I use Peter pan).
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Splenda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Low Carb peanut butter fudge instructions
- put peanut butter and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute..
- stir with a whisk..
- add cream cheese and heat. for one minute.
- again stir with a whisk..
- add Splenda and vanilla flavoring..
- whisk again..
- pour mixture into a casserole dish and refrigerate until set..