Cara's Gluten free Baked Penne.
You can have Cara's Gluten free Baked Penne using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cara's Gluten free Baked Penne
- It’s 12 oz of Gluten free Penne.
- You need 1 lb of ground hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of Onion, diced.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of Button Mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 14 oz of 2 cans of Italian seasoned Crushed Tomators.
- Prepare 3 cup of Fresh Spinach.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh grated Parm/Romano blend.
Cara's Gluten free Baked Penne instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook Penne according to package directions.
- Brown sausage, onion and garlic.
- Add mushrooms, saute 3 minutes.
- Add pepper, Italian seasoning and tomatoes.
- Simmer 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Combine sausage, pasta, spinach, mozzarella and 1/2 of parm/romano.
- Pour into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining parm/romano on top.
- Bake 15 minutes.