My Chicken Salad. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. With more than a dozen flavors of chicken salad to choose from, plus sides, desserts, and more, there's something for everyone. This easy healthy chicken salad with Greek Yogurt and grapes makes a great chicken salad for meal prep.
Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts, and any number of other ingredients. Because of the innumerable combinations of chicken salad, I won't even consider claiming that this recipe is "the best" or "the greatest." Chicken Salad is way too subjective for that. To make this creamy chicken salad with eggs, all you need to do is make my egg loaf in your Instant Pot while your chicken is cooking. You can cook My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Chicken Salad Sandwich I know, it seems kind of silly to list this as an alternative, but some of us that eat low carb are programmed to not even think of sandwiches because bread can be high in carbs. I'm a huge fan of chicken salad and have tried so many different variations over the years, but this one is by far my favorite. Simple, refreshing flavors and great texture make it wonderful on a sandwich or just served over a bed of lettuce! Chicken Salad with Bacon and Tomato "This was a great way to use leftover grilled chicken.
My Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
These cool, creamy chicken salads are our top reviewer picks! Fruited Curry Chicken Salad "A family favorite. It is quick, easy to make and. Use store-bought Rotisserie chicken to save even more time on busy evenings. Your choice of any chicken salad with crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, and sliced tomato.