Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Shrimp Alfredo! Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta Ingredients: The shrimp is cooked in an amazing lemon garlic butter sauce that is to die for. I love shrimp because it cooks so incredibly fast.
Thin Spaghetti, lemon, parsley and parmesan make this Easy Lemon Garlic Pasta a simple meal or delicious side dish! This simple lemon garlic pasta is such an easy weeknight meal!! This recipe is ready in just a few minutes to make sure you Feed Your Fam! You can have Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare 12 ounces of Linguine Pasta.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter -(first- butter).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of butter -(second butter).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, fine chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- It’s of Salt to taste as needed.
Start boiling the pasta, and while it cooks, prepare the sauce made with garlic, white wine, lemon zest, and sautéed shrimp. Mix the sauce and pasta together, stir in some fresh parsley, and top with grated Parmesan cheese. Combine the shrimp with prepared pasta more butter, parsley, lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Toss together until the butter and cheese are melted.
Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta step by step
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..
Garnish with a little more parsley and parmesan cheese and get ready to be blown away by the deliciousness of this Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta! Susanne Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked. Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted. Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.