Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs.
You can cook Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs
- It’s 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Optional additional ingredients.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 TBS of ketchup (sugar free for keto).
- You need 1 TBS of Dijon or yellow mustard.
- It’s 3 TBS of sweet or dill relish.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients into large bowl and mix together evenly.
- Roll into 2" balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Insert toothpick into each for easier removal and eating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden.