Deviled Egg Salad. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Appetizer Recipes, Taste That Appeals To All! This egg salad has all the classic flavors of deviled eggs, but in salad form. It's an excellent dish to bring to a summer or end-of-summer pot luck.
Pop the yolk out of the eggs and into a small mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, paprika, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mash together until smooth and creamy. Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich is the perfect recipe for using leftover hard boiled eggs up! You can have Deviled Egg Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Salad
- Prepare 12 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 5 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of distilled white vinegar.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
This classic egg salad recipe is made with hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise and just the right amount of mustard and spices. You might skip the bread and eat this with a spoon! Learn how to make the perfect homemade egg salad sandwich that everyone will love! Get the taste of deviled eggs with the simplicity of egg salad!
Deviled Egg Salad instructions
- Boil eggs for 18 min.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and store in the refrigerator for one hour..
- Peel eggs and seperate yolks and whites breaking up the whites into smallish pieces..
- Smash the yolks with a fork. Mix mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper with the yolks..
- Once the yolk mixture is blended well, mix in the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika..
The secret is grated onion, grated right over the bowl. Scroll down for the easy keto recipe! Deviled eggs are my go-to holiday appetizer and I make them for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and many other gatherings! I love deviled eggs so much that I decided to whip up this easy keto deviled egg salad recipe just so I can quickly make and serve. Stir, mashing the eggs slightly, until very well combined.